North Dakota Rent Assistance

We provide an online directory of emergency rental assistance programs in North Dakota. Choose your city in North Dakota below.

We list the cities where we found help for those needing help paying their rent. We only list the rental assistance programs on the website and do not provide the aid ourselves.

Below we have listed all of the cities in North Dakota in alphabetical order.

Choose from the links below to find Rent Assistance in North Dakota

Grand Forks Housing Authority

1405 First Avenue N.
Grand Forks, ND - 58203
(701) 746-2545

Emmons County Housing Authority

813 NE 1st Street
Linton, ND - 58552
(701) 667-6002

Burleigh County Housing Authority

410 South 2nd Street
Bismarck, ND - 58504
(701) 255-2540

Housing Authority Of Foster County

55 16th Avenue S
Carrington, ND - 58421
(701) 652-3276

Minot Housing Authority

108 Burdick Expressway East
Minot, ND - 58701
(701) 852-0485

Mcintosh County Housing Authority

112 1st Street NE
Ashley, ND - 58413
(701) 288-3645

Morton County Housing Authority

301 15th St NW
Mandan, ND - 58554
(701) 663-7494

Cavalier County Housing Authority

901 3rd Street
Langdon, ND - 58249
(701) 256-3796

Stutsman County Housing Authority

300 2nd Ave NE
Jamestown, ND - 58401
(701) 252-1098

The North Dakota Housing Finance Agency

2624 Vermont Avenue
Bismarck, ND - 58502
(701) 328-8080

How it Works

Rent Assistance lists thousands of local agencies and non-profit organizations that can help you pay your rent or assist with financial resources.

Find a listing

Find an agency near you. Start by searching by state or zip code.

Contact Your Local Housing Authority

Contact the agency using the preferred method of contact listed on the page or following the instructions listed. Some agencies require that you register online on their website or that you call.

Apply for assistance

Once you have been deemed eligible for a program prepare the necessary documentation for submission. All agencies are different and provide different types of assistance.