About Opportunity House Rent Assistance
Emergency shelter service includes:
- Case management services to assist with daily living activities
- Counseling to help clients set manageable goals
- Assistance with resume writing and job interviewing skills
- Mental health and drug and alcohol treatment services
- Transportation to and from medical appointments when needed (Limited assistance provided with job search)
- Money management to help clients clear old debt, learn budgeting skills and prepare for independent living by saving a portion of their income
- Around the clock childcare through the Second Street Learning Center to ensure that clients are able to work any shift
- Aftercare is available for those who move back into the community and wish to receive continued assistance from their case manager
Mission Statement: Opportunity House changes lives by educating, housing, feeding and empowering people to stand on their own feet.
Opportunity House Rent Assistance Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Opportunity House Rent Assistance? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Opportunity House Rent Assistance.