About Salvation Army Petoskey
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. The Food Pantry is available to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Serves at a variety of crisis: fires, floods and natural disasters, offering drinks, meals and help as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway to Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz.
Salvation Army Petoskey Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Salvation Army Petoskey? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Salvation Army Petoskey.