About Gladwin County DHS - Gladwin
Last-Modified: 2020-09-21 23:37:33
Gladwin County DHS - Gladwin offers moving expense assistance, rent payment assistance, rental deposit assistance.
Relocation assistance may include providing money for rent, security deposits and moving expenses for individuals and families.
Eligibility: Low income households with limited assets and one of the following circumstances:
- Household is homeless, living in a shelter, car or on the street
- Household is living temporarily with other persons following a fire or natural disaster that occurred within 60 days of application
- Household is living with other persons to escape domestic violence
- Court summons, order or judgment was issued which will result in household becoming homeless
- Final written notice to vacate condemned housing from an authorized public agency is received
- Household needs adequate housing to avoid a foster care placement or before child(ren) can return home from foster care
- DHS specialist/services worker, with supervisory approval, determines the family must be relocated from unsafe housing for the protection of child(ren)
- Apply in person at local DHS office
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income (earned and unearned) for all permanent household members
- Proof of assets (cash in hand, checking/savings/credit union accounts, etc.)
- Birth certificates
- Social Security cards for all permanent household members
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Gladwin County DHS - Gladwin Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Gladwin County DHS - Gladwin? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Gladwin County DHS - Gladwin.