About Palatka Christian Service Center
The Palatka Christian Service Center offers the following services and programs:
- Basic Needs: food, clothing, shelter, toiletries, baby items, household goods, furniture, etc.
- Financial Needs: electric, water, propane or natural gas for heating or cooking, rent or mortgage, etc.
- Medical Assistance: eye exams, health exams, prescriptions, mental health, behavioral health, etc.
- Employment Needs: education, job searches, referrals, training, resume assistance, etc.
- Educational Needs: adult education, alternative education, literacy, etc.
- Elder & Emergency Care: assistance with understanding and completing necessary paperwork, research, medications, etc.
- Domestic Violence Assistance: counseling, emergency shelter, etc.
- Spiritual Needs: various types of counseling (pastoral, marriage, grief), prayer, scripture, bibles, tracts, etc.
- Financial Education: consumer credit, money management, budgeting, financial planning, etc.
Call for more information.
Palatka Christian Service Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Palatka Christian Service Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Palatka Christian Service Center.