About Salvation Army of Wooster
Last-Modified: 2020-12-16 00:38:36
Salvation Army of Wooster offers homeless services and utility assistance such as:
Emergency Assistance / Crisis Intervention
(Funding provided through utility grants from local utility providers)
- Gas utility assistance through local utility providers
- Electric utility assistance through local utility providers
(Funding supplemented by special grants)
- Vouchers for emergency assistance with clothing and small household items
- Emergency intervention and referral for PRC/Welfare, drug and alcohol addiction, shelter, domestic violence, etc.
- Disaster Relief for local incidents such as fires.
Visit their website for more information or call to inquire.
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Salvation Army of Wooster Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Salvation Army of Wooster? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Salvation Army of Wooster.