About this agency

Short Term Housing Assistance provides financial assistance to individuals and families to secure permanent affordable housing. The program can provide funding to avoid eviction or cover relocation, deposit or downpayment expenses. Identified housing rent must be less than 50% of total household income.

Following the financial assistance, the household must participate in six months of case management. Households must reside in Goodhue, Olmsted, Rice or Wabasha Counties.

Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

  • Thumbnails

Leave a Review

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.

Find Rent Assistance

Select a state:


Enter a zip code:

Latest News

See all news