About Wayne Township Trustee
The Wayne Township Trustee is responsible for
the administration of emergency relief to eligible Wayne Township
residents whose personal efforts have not enabled them to meet their
basic needs on their own.
What to bring to appointment:
- Last paid rent receipt.
- All current utility bills
- Expenses for past 30 days - receipts for money spent
- Verification of income for everyone in household for past 30 days.
- Social Security card for everyone in household.
- Picture ID for all who are 18 and older in household.
All applications for assistance:
- Friday - 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Thursday - By appointment only
- Monday - Wednesday 8:00 AM -11:00 AM
- Emergency applications:
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Wayne Township Trustee Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Wayne Township Trustee? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Wayne Township Trustee.