About The Shelter for Abused Women and Children
Last-Modified: 2021-02-15 21:51:50
The Shelter for Abused Women and Children Of Collier County offers a variety of services and programs to those who are dealing with domestic violence.
The Shelter provides a wide range of programs and services, all confidential and offered free of charge with all the items you use in your home are provided to our residents at no cost:
- School uniforms
- Laundry detergent
- Birthday gifts
- Bed linens
- Hair cuts
They also offer the following set of programs:
- Confidential 24-hour crisis line 239.775.1101
- Safety planning for children and adults
- Cell phone recycling program (phones for emergency 911 calls only)
- Counseling and support groups in English and Spanish for children and adults
- Six Transitional Housing Cottages to assist victims as they move from emergency shelter into the community at-large“Hands Are for Helping”, healthy relationships, dating violence and related in-school and community education programs
- Gentle-men Against Domestic Violence, Elder Abuse and Women of Means programs
- Court advocacy
- Human trafficking services
- Healing Arts Program
Please contact them directly for more detailed information, hours of operation, or to schedule an appointment.
The Shelter for Abused Women and Children Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with The Shelter for Abused Women and Children? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about The Shelter for Abused Women and Children.