About Adopt-A-Family Of The Palm Beaches
Adopt-A-Family Of The Palm Beaches is a non-profit organization that offers a variety of programs and services to those in need within the community.
They provide the following services:
- A Place Called Home (Permanent supportive housing program for homeless families living with disabilities.
Offers safe, affordable, and permanent housing.
Parenting classes, job training, after-school programming, financial literacy courses, and nutrition counseling are common supportive services offered.)
- Housing Stabilization Program (Homeless prevention program that serves low income families with minor children who are at risk of becoming homeless.
Case management and short-term financial assistance are provided to help families regain self-sufficiency.)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program 2 (Project that leads to construction/rehabilitation of housing)
- Project Grow (After-school care program for children in kindergarten to 5th grade.)
- Project SAFE (Provides homeless families to reside in safe, permanent, and affordable housing.
The head of household must have a disability which impeded their ability to live independently. Families are encountering, intensive support services are offered including:
- Case management
- Mental health counseling
- Access to education and job training
- Financial literacy training
All designed to help clients increase their self-sufficiency. All families must either be attending school and/or working while in the program.)
Please contact them directly for more information about services that
may currently be available to you, or to schedule an appointment.
Adopt-A-Family Of The Palm Beaches Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Adopt-A-Family Of The Palm Beaches? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Adopt-A-Family Of The Palm Beaches.