About Sister Carmen Community Center
Last-Modified: 2023-03-16 02:51:18
Sister Carmen Community Center offers emergency rental assistance to those that qualify when funding is available.
- Applicants must meet eligibility requirements and provide required documentation.
- Applicants should call for more information about this or other programs and services that may be available or to schedule an appointment.
- Residents of East Boulder County residing in Lafayette, Louisville, Superior or Erie may qualify for services offered by SCCC.
If you have never been in to see us and are seeking assistance for the first time, a good time to come in with questions is during our Food Bank hours. You can also call at 303-665-4342 with any questions you might have.
When you come, please bring:
- Valid photo ID
- Current piece of mail that verifies that you reside in one of the above cities.
- This should be either a utility or phone bill (You must present these items to receive services)
Their office is available on:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to assist you.