Local programs and services include:
- Food shelf and bread distribution
- Free hot meals
- Rent assistance
- Utility assistance
- Fuel assistance
- Lodging for homeless and transients
- Emergency prescriptions
- Thrift store vouchers for furniture, housewares and clothing
- Summer day camp and youth ministry
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Seasonal assistance like back-to-school supplies
Free Government Money Programs For Your Family
Get Started Now
Find Rent Assistance
Select a state:
Enter a zip code:
See all news
Massachusetts HomeBASE Program
HomeBASE (Building Alternatives to Shelter) is a new Massachusetts state program that provides permanent housing to homeless families. The state...
Complaints and Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns and operates RentAssistance.us?
RentAssistance is a privately owned website and is not associated with any...
Get Help Paying Your Rent
The monthly rent payment is typically the largest expense that comes out of your pocket every month. In today's economy where people are...
How Can I Get Section 8?
As I am sure you are aware, the Section 8 program (RAP) is a hud government funded program offered by housing authorities. The Section 8 program is...