- Provides emergency assistance needs after all other resources have been exhausted
- Includes assistance overnight housing in crisis situations (storms, burnouts, and etc)
- Rent assistance where eviction notices have been served
- Utility payment assistance when there is a disconnect notice
- Some medical bill payment assistance, when funds are available
- Disaster assistance is available
- 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week service
Serves the Hibbing area including Chisholm, Cherry, Crane Lake, Floodwood, Kelly Lake, Meadowlands and Toivola, Melrude, Side Lake and Zim. (St. Louis County)
Case by case basis.
Must call for an appointment.
9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday; 24 hour a day, 7 day a week assistance 263-5288
all necessary bills or debts
proof of income
proof of medical costs
utility disconnection notice
Free Government Money Programs For Your Family Get Started Now
Select a state:
Enter a zip code:
HomeBASE (Building Alternatives to Shelter) is a new Massachusetts state program that provides permanent housing to homeless families. The state...
Who owns and operates RentAssistance.us?
RentAssistance is a privately owned website and is not associated with any...
The monthly rent payment is typically the largest expense that comes out of your pocket every month. In today's economy where people are...