About Central Family Success Center
Broward County Family Success Center offers a one stop center for low income residents of the community . Assistance is offered through a network of area agencies pooling resources and information to give applicants access to all available assistance to help with their current needs. Emergency assistance with needs such as rent/utility payments may be available at times. Please contact them directly for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Applicants wishing to receive emergency assistance should bring documentation including the following.
- Photo identification for head of household
- Social Security cards for all family members
- Identification for all family members (birth certificate, driver’s license)
- Proof of residency (rent receipts, utility bills, school or employment records, mortgage)
- Proof of income for the past 60 days or longer (pay stubs, proof of child support/alimony, award letters from SSA, Veterans, Workers or Unemployment Compensation, proof of self-employment income, tax returns)
- If no income, a support statement from family or friends who have been supporting you
- Proof of assets, if any (bank/credit union statements, CDS, retirement funds, cash value of life insurance, stocks, bonds, trust funds, ownership of property)
- Proof of disability (doctor’s statement, disability determination or payments)
- Status of any other assistance applied for (WAGES, SSI/SSA, Unemployment or Workers Compensation)
- Proof of expenses for the past 30 days (receipts)
- Proof of unpaid bills (rent or mortgage, utility, eviction or foreclosure notices, collection notices)
Central Family Success Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Central Family Success Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Central Family Success Center.