About Community Conscience
Last-Modified: 2021-05-20 00:07:00
Community Conscience is a telephone referral agency.
They strive to connect those in need with area programs and services that will help with their current needs.
For a full list of referral types, visit their website.
Please contact them directly for more information.
Mission Statement: The mission of Community Conscience is to ensure public assistance/welfare programs are available and accessible for the basic relief of those in need of such services in the Greater Conejo Valley by:
• Maintaining a permanent social service facility in Thousand Oaks accessible by public transit;
• Providing information to individuals pursuing such assistance;
• Promoting maximum coordination among agencies providing assistance services;
• Raising awareness of the need for assistance services not presently being provided; and
• Fostering our values of courtesy, respect and human dignity in services provided through Community Conscience and its partner agencies.